As the summer comes so everybody wants the fresh drinks for refreshment that and have to taste. One of such drink which is favorite of all the time is peach oolong tea. This refreshment drink comes from a fruity tree
What is the peach oolong?
A fruity tea with fragrant form by the combination of leaves of oolong tea and the dried fruit of peach. The blend of leaves of oolong and juicy dried peach has no calories and has its own sweetness so doesn’t require additionally sweetness.
This peach oolong tea also full of antioxidants and minerals like that boost the metabolism and it is also best for during weight loss
How peach oolong tea is made at home?
The process of making the peach oolong tea include the following steps
- Take water as need and put it on the stove for boiling.
- Now put the hot water in a teapot and then pour it out we just do it to wet the pot with hot water.
- Add the peach oolong tea about 3 grams per 236ml of water.
- Now put the water over the tea pour the water out again left the tea leaves behind in the pot.
- Pour the water on to the lid at the temperature of 85 -90 0
- Allow the tea to steep for about 4 minutes.
- Now pour the tea out in the cups and the tea is ready for serving.
Recipe of peach oolong tea.
Ingredient for 4 cups of peach oolong tea.
- 8tbs of loose oolong tea/ 8 tea bags.
- 4 cups of water.
- 6-8 chunk of frozen peach.
- 10 tbs of honey or as required.
- 2 cups of a chunk of peeled orange.
- A fresh slice of peach.
- Vanilla use if used like this.
How to use these ingredients to get perfect peach oolong tea?
To get the perfect cup of peach oolong tea follow the instructions one by one.
- Heat the water in the pot until it boiled.
- Once the water boiled turn the stove off and put the oolong tea leave and let it stand for 7-8 minutes.
- After steep strain the water in a pot.
- Now add honey in strained water and stir until it fully dissolves.
- After this blend peach and puree to smooth.
- Strain the peach puree blend into the pot.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Now tea is ready to serve in a large glass with ice over top.
- Before serving add a fresh slice of peach in tea glass to enhance its look and aroma.
For extra flavor, you can add chunks of peer orange and vanilla, this increases the aroma and also adds vibrant taste in the drink.
You can replace honey with table sugar if you do not like the taste of honey.
Does peach oolong tea is caffeinated?
The answer to this question is yes it contains caffeine. One cup of peach oolong tea has approximately 10-60 mg of caffeine. The amount of caffeine may differ depending on which steeping is used and types and amount of tea.